Air Defense A/C, Furnace, Heat Pump Maintenance Plan
Here’s a little something to think about now while your system is working properly. It’s the Midwest Heating “Air-Defense” plan.
Twice a year, in the spring and fall on a pre-planned schedule, a Midwest airman comes to your home and performs a complete furnace, A/C, or heat pump maintenance for the upcoming season. And, if for any reason parts are needed, you get a discount.
What You’ll Get with Your Air-Defense Plan
- Two seasonal visits per year and Priority Customer Status!
- Trained technicians to perform service on your furnaces and air conditioners.
- 10% Discount on labor and parts (within terms of the agreement).
- Regular maintenance can help lower your utility costs and help spot potential problems before they cause trouble.
- Dirty equipment loses capacity and costs more to operate.
- Longer product life and safety.
Call Midwest Heating Cooling and Plumbing today to sign up for Air Defense A/C. Furnace, Heat Pump Maintenance Plan and give yourself the peace of mind knowing your system is properly maintained!
This is a no brainer.